Electromat is extremely suggested for total safety of workmen from inborn reflex once operating in or around surroundings like High Voltage Panels, Sub-station, Power electrical device Rooms, LT & HT Labs, close to Busbars, close to management Panels etc.
Safety from inborn reflex is needed for workmen whether or not they ar concerned in Electricity Generation, Transmission, Distribution or its use.
There ar distinct options that set Electromat – High Voltage Insulating Mats except the remainder whether or not they ar ancient Rubber mats or the other reasonably artificial mats
Safety Insulation Mats Approved IS:15652 Superseding IS:5424/69 was introduced within the the year 2007, with the read of technical advancement & a lot of demanding Industrial safety parameters. Insulating mats safeguard lifetime of Electricians & different Technician
s, just in case of any accidental current discharge whereas performing on AC or DC installations. artificial Insulation mat confirms complete safety of staff handling Live electronic equipments.
- Near HT & LT management Panels,
- In Front of Switchboards,
- Power Transmission Rooms, Sub Stations,
- Indoor or out of doors moveable protection component for web site engineers performing on live instrumentality.
Made of insulator “Elastomer” that possess elastic properties and will be natural or artificial in nature. generally a mixture of rubber & artificial Polymers.
Safety Mats for Electrical Applications ar divided in to a few main categories supported Voltage Ratings. suggested division is as follows:
Colour : Most most well-liked colors ar Black, Blue & gray however different colors also are offered for the asking. All offered colors ar factory-made while not gold derivatives.
Surface : Minute abrasions ar provided on side to mat to form surface Anti-skid.
Size : As per normal dimension is generally 1meter & Length up to 10meter per Roll however different sizes ar created offered as per demand of the buyer.
Marking : each meter of mat ought to be marked with individual category image, Lot No. or Batch variety and Manufacturer’s Identity or name.
Packing : Packed in bagging baggage of Jute/Hessian material to avoid mechanical injury to the fabric in transit.
Working Temperature :
Under traditional conditions physical, mechanical & Electrical properties remain intact for temperate starting from -10°C to +60°C.
Workmanship & Finish:
Each Meter of Mat should be free from all type of harmful physical irregularities such as pinholes, cracks, blisters, cuts, conductive embedded foreign matter, creases, pinch marks, voids, entrapped air and prominent ripples.
Silent Features of Electrical Insulating Mat As Per IS:15652-2006 :-electrical rubber mat
- Withstands voltages up to 65kV ac and 240V dc.
- Every Meter of Mat Tested & Stamped to IS:15652-06 specification with ISI marking.
- Electrical Resistance up to 1494000 Mega Ohm.
- Fire Retardant, fire self-extinguish within 5 seconds of lighting.
- High Elongation & Tensile Strength. No tear or breakage due to Trolley movement & Foot Traffic.
- Resistant to Acids, Alkalis, Solvent and transformer Oil normally associated with Electronic Industry.
- Paste-able type can be easily pasted/Installed on floor, if required.
- Water & moisture proof.
- Approved with leading Electronic Instrument testing Institutions like ERDA, CPRI, BIS.
*NOTE: Continuous abrasion of Electrical Rubber mats due to regular foot movement over it, results in distortion of physical, mechanical & electrical properties of mat. Therefore, a regular inspection is recommended for confirmation of appropriate working of mats. Any sign of deformation mean replacement of part or entire mat.